In her practice, Rania focuses primarily on arbitration matters, serving as an assistant to the arbitral tribunal and counsel. She is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb).
Her experience extends to representing suppliers and clients in drafting and negotiating a wide range of IT contracts, including cloud service contracts, IT outsourcing contracts and service level agreements. Rania also advises on a wide range of matters related to software IP rights and high-end commercial and construction contracts.
Prior to joining Obeidat Law, Rania was a legal consultant at the Royal Hashemite Court.
- Jordanian Bar Association
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb)
- Queen Mary University of London (LL.M. TMT, current)
- University of Bristol (LL.M. International Commercial Law, 2018)
- University of Jordan (LL.B., 1st Hons, 2017)
- Alnaber, R, 2019, ‘Emergency Arbitrators: Mere Innovation or Vast Improvement’ Arbitration International, Vol 35 Issue 4
- Proof of Foreign Law before Jordanian Courts. Thesis published in the Jordanian Bar Association Journal, February 2020
Arabic and English